What Is Eco3?
Who Can Qualify?
To qualify for one of the insulation or heating related home improvement under the eco3 scheme you need to fall into one of the below categories, if you still aren’t sure after reading please feel free to get in touch for some free advice.
- Armed forces independence payment
- carers allowance
- attendance allowance
- income related employment support allowance
- constant attendance allowance
- disability living allowance
- pension guarantee credit
- income-related jobseekers allowance ( JSA)
- income support
- industrial injuries disablement benefit
- personal independence payment
- severe disablement allowance
- tax credits (child tax credits &
- working tax credits)
- universal credit (UC)
- war pensions mobility supplement
- child benefit
- local authority flexibility – vulnerable to the cold
- over 65 particularly those over 75
- children under 5 and or pregnant mother in house
- respiratory disease (COPD / Asthma)
- cardiovascular disease (e.g. ischaemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease)
- moderate to severe mental illness e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar)
- substance abusers
- dementia sufferers
- neurobiological and related diseases (fibromyalgia/ ME)
- Limited mobility
- haemoglobinopathies (sickle cell)
- severe learning difficulties
- auto-immune and immunodeficiency diseases (e.g Lupus, MS, Diabetes, HIV and any other condition that can be exacerbated by cold weather conditions.
Eco Home Improvement Funding
Under the current Eco3 scheme ran by the government there is various insulation grants ranging from under floor insulation, IWI (internal wall insulation) loft insulation and insulation for room in loft spaces. These are all designed to improve the energy performance in your home, if you are interested or would like more information, get in touch and we can help.
Gas Boiler Grants
High Retention Storage Heaters
These are the modern day equivalent of old storage heaters used in home in the 1950’s they have been redesigned to fix the faults caused in the original models. There is funding in place to remove old storage heaters and replace them with modern high retention storage heaters. Get in touch to register your interest.
Want to save money on your heating bills? Apply for Eco funding today
Is this legit or a sales scheme?
In this day in age, you need to be careful are read properly when you see things about grants and funding, as a lot of businesses make their own schemes up and use them as a sales tool. Eco3 is government-backed and completed funded for anyone who qualifies.