CALL US NOW 0800 689 0184
The invisible insulation barrier is a treated surface with ProPerla masonry creme will insulate mineral building materials by reducing water absorption. The lifespan of a treated wall is more than 20 years. The product chemically bonds to the surface, can penetrate up to 17mm and will create an insulation barrier.
Damp Walls are thermal bridges
If the pores of a wall collect moisture, more heat is transferred than would be possible if the cavities were filled with air. The thermal conductivity of the wall increases enormously with dampness.
Tests have shown a damp content of 5% in a plain brick wall, for example, can lower the insulation performance by up to 50%, especially where cavity wall insulation has been installed.
Porous building materials, such as natural stone, brick, solid brick, etc. Normally have good insulating properties as they have air-filled cavities which offer low thermal conductivity.
Highlights & Properties
- Provides a clear insulation barrier for 20 years.
- Improves the thermal efficiency of the masonry by keeping it dry.
- Maintains the thermal properties of cavity wall insulation.
- Maintains the original masonry finish.
- Will allow the building to breathe.
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]